DO. NOT. DO. THIS.
Seriously, do not do this. In no manner of speaking should you do this.
That is a photo of a glow stick in a Mountain Dew bottle.
Baking soda and peroxide creates a corrosive, and adding it to a carbonated drink will cause it to explode. It eats through solid concrete.
DO NOT DO THIS.
left out all the annoying happy responses to give you this PSA
I might reblog this everyday for a month if it kills this horrible circulating image.
This will make a lot more sense to people who have seen the movie.
which way does a cyclops wing their eyeliner
tumblr user greenhoused is asking the real questions
It doesn’t matter, because Nobody is going to criticize their makeup.
WAS THAT A MOTHER FRACKING ODYSSEY PUN
Well, it wasn’t a motherfucking Oedipus pun, that’s for sure.
Captain America: The First Avenger Trivia Click gifs for more trivia in captions
WHAT IF SEASON ONE/TWO SAM WAS A PROPHET
I MEAN HEADACHES, VISIONS OF THE FUTURE…
AND WHEN HE DIED CHUCK WAS MADE INTO THE NEW PROPHET AND THAT’S WHY HE NEVER HAD ANY MORE VISIONS
this could actually make tons of sense
That would make more sense than in the canon where Sam is “LOL nope no more headaches anymore LOL just took some ibuprofen it’s all good now”
Chris Evans and Anthony Mackie in Playing It Cool (2014)
Demon Dean in the Season 10 promo (x)
trust Dean Winchester to summarize 2012 accurately
GO WATCH THIS SHOW, HONESTLY IT IS SO AMAZING.
IF THIS POST CREATES 1 NEW PUSHING DAISIES FAN MY LIFE = MADE.
Alright let me help out then:
1) Most of the cast is female. In fact only two main characters are male.
2) Both male characters take typically non-masculine hobbies. Emerson Cod knits almost non-stop and makes pop-up books. Ned is literally called “The Pie-Maker” because he bakes homestyle pies from his mother’s method. Both are shown to be very nurturing and even maternal characters. Conversely, the women? A pair of professional travelling show performers that have gritty sexual scandals the way men usually get (see the entire “Chuck’s father” storylines), a beekeeper who is the single most positive and optimistic character imaginable, and a former professional jockey- Three of four pro athletes.
3) You could very easily make the claim Ned is asexual.
4) Yes, the storyline is about romance. But it’s also about the positive side of a love story, and their only drama lies in overcoming their inability to actually share contact.
5) A very good friend of mine recommended this show to me as “Disney for adults.” I told her it was already on my list to watch because “It’s by Bryan Fuller, from Wonderfalls and Dead Like Me.” Bryan Fuller is now most known for “Hannibal.” The same camera methods and bright colours and lighting techniques Hannibal is known for? Perfected in this show, just using a different tone- The same colour methods in reverse, upping the vivid greens and yellows instead of reds and blues, which sells emotion both ways.
7) Probably one of the best examples of a modern day fairy tale possible.
8) Narrated by Jim Dale- The narrator for the HP audio books.
I don’t know if anyone’s already added links to this, but all of these here work and if you hover over the links, an episode description shows :)
May I just say, before I saw this gifset explaining the show, I just thought that PD was about a really adorable germ-a-phobe.